Please note that this forum is no longer in use and has been replaced by an online contact us form.

Be assured that the information service rendered by the EEA remains similar. Note that the content of this forum will remain publicly available until the end of 2020. After that we will archive it for internal use for a max retention period of 3 years. Any personal data will be deleted after this retention period.

With kind regards,
EEA Enquiry Service

Please login to participate.
jgedusevs Jul 29, 2013 11:02 AM
Hello , my name is Janis Gedusevs . Currently I'm doing my internship on designing a waste water treatment plant for a food grade starch factory and I need to discharge values (how much I can pollute) for my waste water treatment plant to a river in Czech Republic.

Where can I find tables and figures with values of COD , BOD , nitrogen , phosphorus, suspended solids, pH and temperature.

Replies (1)
EEA Jul 30, 2013 10:11 AM
Dear Janis,
If I understood correctly you are looking for tables with maximum emission values. You can find this information in the Urban Wastewater Directive – on the website of DG Environment of the European Commission. Under the link below you can find all information about urban wastewater provided by DG Environment.[…]/index_en.html

Hope this helps.