Hello, I need help in finding the right contact for complaint about unsanitary company that is been polluting the place I live in. They are dumping waste and polluted water in local creeks and river, and distributing it throughout the villages. We are 90% agricultural place and they are been polluting our land with waste water full of metal, toxins and remains of animal feces. Ministry of Environmental Protection in my country is not quite interested to even check what is going on, even with pictures and videos of that farm/biomass power plant. That company is main financier of local municipality so they can get all kind of permission to do whatever they want. I need help in reaching someone who will care enough to try and help me with this problem. <br /><br />Thank you very much
cyn in