Please note that this forum is no longer in use and has been replaced by an online contact us form.

Be assured that the information service rendered by the EEA remains similar. Note that the content of this forum will remain publicly available until the end of 2020. After that we will archive it for internal use for a max retention period of 3 years. Any personal data will be deleted after this retention period.

With kind regards,
EEA Enquiry Service

Please login to participate.
Discussion
rcalvet Jun 02, 2020 10:43 AM
Dear Sr./Mrs.
I’m calculating the emissions pollutants of a company’s float. I’m using tier 2 of EMEP/EEA air pollutant emission inventory guidebook 2019. In table Table 3-16: Summary of all vehicle classes covered by the Tier 2 methodology, shows types of passengers cars.
My question is: For any passengers cars, how can I know what type of vehicle it belongs to?

Replies (3)
EEA Jun 11, 2020 09:19 AM
Dear M. Calvet,

Thank you for contacting the European Environment Agency (EEA).

If you are referring to the size of the engine, please see below the split between the different categories:

mini < 0.8l
small 0.8 -1.4l
medium 1.4-2l
large >2l

Please do not hesitate to get back to us if further clarifications are needed. We would nevertheless kindly ask that you specify your request so that we can support you efficiently.

With kind regards,
EEA Enquiry Service
rcalvet Jun 11, 2020 11:52 AM
Dear Sr./Mrs.
Thank you for your answer.
Yes, I’m referring to small, medium, large-suv-executive.
So, this is the size of engine, isn't it?
Best regards

EEA Jun 15, 2020 11:38 AM
Dear Sir,
Yes, these categories refer to the size of the engine.
With kind regards,
EEA Enquiry Service