– or –
Please login or register to participate.
P_Gala Apr 03, 2017 04:00 PM
 I live in the center of Athens close to the Archaeological Museum.
in October 2016 the building next to my apartment became a Resident of Refugees.
Besides the noise pollution there is a huge problem with their Garbage.
Is there any way to do something about it?
What do you propose to a person in this need?
Police is not taking any part to all the calls I make.
This is reduction of society and not kidding.
We are now forced out of my house and no one is giving anything.

Thanks for your time writing an answer or idea.
Panagiotis G.
Replies (2)
EEA Apr 04, 2017 09:46 AM

Thank you for contacting the European Environment Agency (EEA).

Please be advised that the European Environment Agency has no mandate for providing legal or technical assistance for complaints relating to environmental legislation, and no powers of investigation related to the issue you raise in your email. Unfortunately, therefore, we are not able to help you.

Under the Treaty establishing the European Community, the European Commission is responsible for ensuring that European Community law is correctly applied. Anyone may lodge a complaint with the European Commission against a European Member State about any measure, which is considered to be incompatible with Community law. However, to be admissible, a complaint has to relate to an infringement of Community law by a Member State.

Complaints to the European Commission (The Directorate-General for the Environment) can be submitted via the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/contact/form_en.htm
See also http://ec.europa.eu/environment/legal/law/complaints.htm and http://ec.europa.eu/[…]/complaints_en.htm.

Kind regards
P_Gala Apr 04, 2017 01:22 PM
Thank your guidness