– or –
Please login or register to participate.
Garythegardener Oct 31, 2014 10:31 AM
Cannabis License, who do I need to talk with to bring europe up to speed with this global growth market, which is growing at a large rate in the USA and Australia in the arena of various types of cancer cures. I would like to open a research and study centre working with government and various other organisations. This really is a break the mold opportunity that needs to be developed and driven by the best of europe. All enquiries via e-mail in confidence to gardenoffrance@gmail.com.
Replies (1)
EEA Oct 31, 2014 02:41 PM
The EEA is the EU agency responsible for providing information on the European environment. The aim of the EEA is to ensure that decision-makers and the public are kept informed about the state and outlook of the environment. The EEA collects environmental data from the Member Countries, other EU institutions and international organisations. Based on this information, we produce reports on various environmental topics. If you would like to know more about what we do, please see: http://www.eea.europa.eu