Please note that this forum is no longer in use and has been replaced by an online contact us form.

Be assured that the information service rendered by the EEA remains similar. Note that the content of this forum will remain publicly available until the end of 2020. After that we will archive it for internal use for a max retention period of 3 years. Any personal data will be deleted after this retention period.

With kind regards,
EEA Enquiry Service

Please login to participate.
Discussion
dennis Jun 15, 2012 08:20 PM
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am reading the wind potential report in 2009 "Europe's onshore and offshore wind energy potential". I also have the ETC/ACC 2008 report for wind potential in 2030. However, it seems that the report does not cover countries such as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Moldova, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine.

Is there any source that I can find wind potential data for the above countries?

Thank you.
Replies (2)
EEA Jun 19, 2012 10:28 AM
Hi
Our suggestion would be to contact the European Wind Energy Association (EWEA), who may have this data:

http://www.ewea.org/
dennis Jun 19, 2012 08:51 PM
Thank you. I originally did a quick search on their website and got nothing. I also contacted them and is currently waiting for their replies. Thank you for your help.