– or –
Please login or register to participate.
Discussion
aortegon Jul 07, 2015 11:31 AM
After the publication of "Impacts of Europe's changing climate - 2008 indicator-based assesment" (EEA Report | No 4/2008; JRC Reference Report | No JRC47756), that is based, among others, on the Fourth Assesment Report from IPCC, it's in mind the updating of this document, based on Fith Assesment Report (AR5-IPCC)? Thanks

Tras la publicación del documento "Impacts of Europe's changing climate - 2008 indicator-based assesment" (EEA Report | No 4/2008; JRC Reference Report | No JRC47756), que está basado, entre otros, en el Cuarto Informe de Evaluación del IPCC, ¿está prevista la publicación de la actualización del mismo, basado en el Quinto Informe de evaluación (AR5-IPCC)? Gracias
Replies (4)
EEA Jul 07, 2015 02:36 PM
Hello,
Here is a link to the updated report entitled 'Climate change, impacts and vulnerability in Europe 2012': http://www.eea.europa.eu/[…]/climate-impacts-and-vulnerability-2012
Kind regards.
aortegon Jul 07, 2015 02:54 PM
Thank you very match for your rapid and efficient answer!!

Nevertheless, if possible, I want to know if, regarding the AR5-IPCC, it will be another updating of the Climate Change's Impact over Europe.

King regards, thanks
EEA Jul 08, 2015 03:29 PM
As already stated above, in Nov 2012 EEA published a report on climate change impacts and vulnerability in Europe. The indicators in this 2012 report were also published separately in the EEA indicator management system. Many of these indicators have been updated since then to include new information, also from the IPCC Fifth Assessment Report (working group I and II).
All EEA climate change indicators are available here: http://www.eea.europa.eu/da[…]rt=0&c6=climate+change.
We are currently preparing an updated report on climate change impacts and vulnerability to be published in autumn 2016.
Kind regards.
aortegon Jul 09, 2015 09:01 AM
Ok!! I'm now very gratefully with your answer!! I have now the information I'm looking for!!

Thank you very match! King regards.