Please note that this forum is no longer in use and has been replaced by an online contact us form.

Be assured that the information service rendered by the EEA remains similar. Note that the content of this forum will remain publicly available until the end of 2020. After that we will archive it for internal use for a max retention period of 3 years. Any personal data will be deleted after this retention period.

With kind regards,
EEA Enquiry Service

Please login to participate.
Discussion
Marco1991 Oct 06, 2016 11:06 AM
Problems with Data of Nationally designated areas (CDDA) Version_13 (2015) in selecting by position (dots in polygones) in QGIS. Older versions work, the version 13 gives an unknown error. Any suggestions or newer versions coming soon?
Replies (2)
EEA Oct 06, 2016 12:45 PM
Hi Marco,
Are you using the spatialite or the shapefile version of the dataset? Using QGIS quite a lot ourselves, we never had such a problem. Kind regards.
Marco1991 Oct 11, 2016 09:53 AM
Dear EEA Team,

i tried several ways. Working a lot with qgis but never had that problem. Is there a new version comming soon? Any suggestions what i could try? I know it is complicated because it works at your computers, but maybe someone has a suggestion which i did not try so far.

Kind regards