Please note that this forum is no longer in use and has been replaced by an online contact us form.

Be assured that the information service rendered by the EEA remains similar. Note that the content of this forum will remain publicly available until the end of 2020. After that we will archive it for internal use for a max retention period of 3 years. Any personal data will be deleted after this retention period.

With kind regards,
EEA Enquiry Service

Please login to participate.
Discussion
Lubica Jul 10, 2015 11:48 AM
Dear EEA, I found mistakes in the Natura 2000 public viewer in Slovakia. The nationally designated protected areas are wrongly situated. I've checked a few so far and they were faaaar from their correct location :). Could you, please, check it, whether it is just a one-time error or a systematic one? Thank you!
Replies (5)
kobosil Jul 13, 2015 09:28 AM
Dear Lubica,
Due to the holiday season we might not be able to deal with your enquiry immediately. We will come back to you asap, hopefully by end of next week.
EEA Jul 27, 2015 11:01 AM
Dear Lubica,
Thank you for reporting this error. Indeed there seems to be a systematic shift in the CDDA data from Slovakia. We will look into the data originally provided by Slovakia to understand where the error originates.
Lubica Jul 27, 2015 11:07 AM
cool, thanks! :) fingers crossed!
EEA Jul 27, 2015 12:45 PM
I just got the information from my colleague that the correct projection was now reported by Slovakia and the shift ought to disappear in the new version. The new version should become available in early autumn.
Lubica Jul 27, 2015 01:05 PM
that was quick! thanks for letting me know!