Please note that this forum is no longer in use and has been replaced by an online contact us form.

Be assured that the information service rendered by the EEA remains similar. Note that the content of this forum will remain publicly available until the end of 2020. After that we will archive it for internal use for a max retention period of 3 years. Any personal data will be deleted after this retention period.

With kind regards,
EEA Enquiry Service

Please login to participate.
Discussion
ElarPoldvere Sep 30, 2013 05:13 PM
Dear EEA forum, I hope to get answer to one hypothetical question – in one Natura 2000 site could be lots of habitat types and species. Some of them are marked with “*” (asterisk) – those are described as habitat types or species of paramount importance. If we would like to do something good for species without asterisk, but those actions affect negatively or substantially negatively habitat types or species of paramount importance, then could we do it or firstly our government (Estonian) need to have EU commission approval?

If my question is addressed wrongly, then please let me know, to whom I should to write. If there are details, which are important for replay, then let me know as well – I try to respond as quick as possible. Best regards, Elar
Replies (1)
EEA Oct 09, 2013 07:53 AM
Dear ElarPoldvere, it woulb be better to address this question to the EU Commission DG Environment: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/contact/contact_en.htm