– or –
Please login or register to participate.

Rating
Last discussed by EEA
Mar 26, 2018 08:50 AM
Rating
Last discussed by Publics2018
Nov 15, 2018 09:54 AM
+

arno Hello, I tried to import the Europe_coastline.shx on Postgis from :
http://www.eea.europa.eu/[…]/europe-coastline-shapefile
but it doesn't work, whereas there is no problem for Europe_coastline_poly.shx of the same folder. I am wondering whether the file is corrupted or uncomplete...could you please help me find a solution ?

Rating
Last discussed by arno
Oct 06, 2016 09:26 AM
+

vladimirt How to use the DEM v.1.1 (http://image.discomap.eea.europa.eu/[…]/)

Hi there,
how can I get the elevation value of a pixel from the new DEM, based on its RGB value? Green is low and red is high, but there is some weird gradient going trough.
Can someone share the exact formula?

Thanks

Rating
Last discussed by EEA
Oct 17, 2016 01:46 PM
+

Mamun Hello Sir/Madam,

Hope you are doing well. I am Md.Mamun and Pursuing Master's course in Chungnam National University,Daejeon,South Korea under the Dept. of Biodiversity and Environmental Ecology.

I am new in research. I want to work on Risk assessment of invasive fish species , Species distribution modelling,Ecological Niche modelling, Habitat suitability Index.

I am facing many problems in my research. I am trying to know the working interface of MaxEnt,GARP,DIVA _GIS,MoDEco,Q-GIS,R programming.

I have species occurrence data with longitude and latitude. I can input this data and see my occurrence points in south korean river.

However, I also have water quality parameter data in the same occurrence points like DO,pH,water Temperature,Chl-a,Po4,SS, TN,TP,BOD,COD,EC,TDN etc.

I saw many website and papers they worked with species occurrence points with temperature ,precipitation, elevation and all of the software have same working interface.

However, I want to work on species occurrence points with my water quality parameters data and i want to present it in map. i can do with species occurrence points and see my data in map. But i do not know how can i show my water quality parameters data in the same map with same coordinate systems. I did not find any solutions.

Please give me some suggestions , recommendations. I am waiting for your favor response.

Sorry for any inconvenience .

Best regards

Md.Mamun
Chungnam National University,Daejeon,South Korea
Master's Degree
School of Bioscience and Biotechnology
Environmental Ecology Lab,305-306
Cell-+8201066159103
skype-mamunftl

Rating
Last discussed by EEA
Oct 20, 2016 01:34 PM