– or –
Please login or register to participate.
Discussion
cnalwadda Jul 16, 2012 11:44 AM
Hi, I am trying to download corine 2000 landuse seemless vector files but the links dont seem to be working?
Replies (8)
cnalwadda Jul 16, 2012 11:45 AM
and same goes for 2006?
demarinis Jul 16, 2012 12:49 PM
Hi,

could you please provide us with some more info.

1. What are the URL pages you are trying to download from?
  2. What happened? Do you see any error message on your screen?
  3. What browser version and OS are you using?

Regards
cnalwadda Jul 16, 2012 01:13 PM
Hi the url is http://www.eea.europa.eu/[…]/clc-2006-vector-data-version
No, i dont get any error message, basically nothing happens when i click oon the links
I am using Internat explorer
Browser version is Internet explorer 7.0, and OP is windows 7.

Basically what i ma looking for is a vector file of main land use classes ofr the UK?

Thx
demarinis Jul 16, 2012 01:18 PM
I see,

Could youn please try with another browser example Firefox or Chrome or IE8 at least, as IE7 is a quite old browser and has a lot of issues with js and css.

If you cannot update your browser or install another browser, let us know and I will give you direct links to the files.

kind regards
Antonio
cnalwadda Jul 16, 2012 07:25 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately, i cant change the computer settings as i dont have admin privileges. Will appreciate a direct link.

Thanks again!
demarinis Jul 17, 2012 08:22 AM
Hi,

On the right hand side navigation you have the tables listed, click on them on the right navigation. Now you have a page with download links that should work.

Let us know if you still have issues.

Regards
cnalwadda Jul 17, 2012 11:22 AM

Hi, sorry to be such a pain but it is still not working.. arrgh..
Below is what i get when i click on the land use category in the right navigation pane, but still no link to download??

You are here:Home› Data and maps› Datasets› Corine Land Cover 2006 seamless vector data - version 13 (02/2010)› 242 - Complex cultivation patterns

Personal tools

242 - Complex cultivation patterns

CategoryGIS data
Files

ciobabog Jul 17, 2012 03:22 PM
Hi,

The file is quite large, (216 MB) and that might cause a problem with the download. Please use the following direct link: http://www.eea.europa.eu/[…]/file . This should start your download right away.

Let us know if you still have issues.

Regards