– or –
Please login or register to participate.
antara Nov 15, 2017 10:55 AM
Hello !

I am planning to do research in Environmental Engineering as a PhD student at an European University/Institution. Towards this, I need 100% funding to meet expenses of studies, living, fooding, etc. Please contact me soon.


Replies (3)
EEA Nov 15, 2017 04:32 PM
The EEA collects environmental data from EEA member countries and publishes reports on this data. For additional information about the activities of the agency, please see the following website: http://www.eea.europa.eu/ . As you may see from the description above, EEA produces reports on the state and trends of the environment in Europe.

The EEA does not provide funding for educational purposes. However, The EU offers a website, which is a good starting point for anyone looking for information on funding available from the European Union. This site is located at:
http://ec.europa.eu/grants/index_en.htm. You can find the sub-section on funding opportunities for educational purposes at: http://ec.europa.eu/[…]/grants_en.html

Kind regards,
ciobabog Nov 21, 2017 01:42 PM
Great info, it answered my question.