– or –
Please login or register to participate.
darjeeling Apr 06, 2012 10:50 AM
Hello, I am interested to register and distribute an organic and nontoxic disinfectant in Europe without chemical ingredients.

At this moment my knowledge how I can proceed to register this product in Europe is very limited. I am not sure if EEA is the right place to give me info how I can register non chemical products, but maybe somebody can inform me which EU commission is responsible.

Thanks in advance and I would be grateful for every information.
Replies (1)
EEA Apr 16, 2012 03:26 PM
Dear Darjeeling

Thank you for your question.

The EEA is the EU agency responsible for providing information on the European environment. The aim of the EEA is to ensure that decision-makers and the public are kept informed about the state and outlook of the environment. The EEA collects environmental data from the Member Countries, other EU institutions and international organisations. Based on this information, we produce reports on various environmental topics.

The appropriate EU institution for you to contact may be the European Chemicals Agency (http://echa.europa.eu/). The following is a link to their information desk:

I hope this is helpful for you.