– or –
Please login or register to participate.
JTwohig Oct 01, 2018 02:53 PM
Hello EEA Team,
Can anyone please tell me if they know of a Laboratory which is Accredited for the Analysis of Alcohols and Acetates by GC. Thanking You in Advance. J.
Replies (1)
EEA Oct 01, 2018 04:01 PM
for this enquiry we suggest you contact the European Chemicals Agency in Helsinki, here: https://www.echa.europa.eu/contact.
Best regards