– or –
Please login or register to participate.
burmanmok Oct 29, 2019 05:44 AM
Could company import machine with refrigerant R404A into EU after 1st January 2020?
Replies (3)
EEA Oct 30, 2019 12:30 PM

Thank you for contacting the European Environment Agency (EEA).

Kindly be informed that the EEA is responsible for reporting under Article 19 of the F-gas Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 517/2014). European environmental legislation is beyond the EEA's working remit. The EEA neither sets nor enforces environmental policies and has no mandate for providing legal or technical assistance relating to environmental legislation. Under the Treaty establishing the European Community, it is the European Commission who is responsible for monitoring the implementation of EU laws and policies.

In this regard and in view that your query is on the interpretation of the F-gas Regulation, we would suggest that you contact the Directorate General for Climate Action (DG Clima) at clima-hfc-registry@ec.europa.eu. Additionally, the EU Member States are responsible for implementing the F-gas Regulation. You may find the relevant contact details to the national authorities, which may also offer clarifications on the implementation of the Regulation: https://ec.europa.eu/[…]/contact_list_en.pdf

We hope this information may be useful to you.

Kind regards,
EEA Enquiry Service
JenifferHill Nov 13, 2019 12:53 PM
Broadly speaking, an importation of goods is an introduction into a country of merchandise from a third country. Merchandise from the European Union is not considered an importation but is usually carried out as an intra-community acquisition of goods.

Unlike in the case of the latter, to import it is not necessary to be a company or professional, so that individuals can also import from third countries.

sololeakrg9 Mar 23, 2020 08:28 AM
I'm looking for the same answer. Thank you for asking. Regard https://owlymail.com