– or –
Please login or register to participate.
pedrogilbueno Jul 01, 2018 07:19 AM
Buenos días, me gustaría saber por qué en el barrio Drumul Taberei de Bucarest no hay un sólo contenedor de vidrio, papel, envases y qué hace la Unión Europea para exigir el reciclaje en Rumanía. Gracias
Replies (1)
EEA Jul 03, 2018 09:31 AM
The EEA is the EU agency responsible for providing information on the European environment. The aim of the EEA is to ensure that decision-makers and the public are kept informed about the state and outlook of the environment. We collect environmental data from the Member Countries, other EU institutions and international organisations and based on this information we produce reports on various environmental topics. If you would like to know more about what we do, please see:
Please note that European environmental legislation is beyond the EEA’s working remit. The EEA neither sets nor enforces environmental policies and has no mandate for providing legal or technical assistance for complaints relating to environmental legislation, and no powers of investigation related to the issue you raise in your enquiry. Unfortunately, therefore, we are not able to help you.

Under the Treaty establishing the European Community, the European Commission is responsible for ensuring that European Community law is correctly applied. Anyone may lodge a complaint with the European Commission against a European Member State about any measure, which is considered to be incompatible with Community law. However, to be admissible, a complaint has to relate to an infringement of Community law by a Member State.

You may contact the Directorate-General for the Environment of the European Commission directly http://ec.europa.eu/environment/contact/form_en.htm, or register a complaint at http://ec.europa.eu/[…]/complaints_en.htm.
See also http://ec.europa.eu/environment/legal/law/complaints.htm

I hope this information may be useful to you.

Best regards