– or –
Please login or register to participate.

+

SV1GZ A NUCLEAR POWER VERY CRITICAL FACTOR FOR ECOSYSTEM(S),E.T.C.,...

THE VERY CRITICAL SIGNIFICANT OF THE PROBLEM OF VERY BIG LACK OF QUALIFIED IN NUCLEAR FISSION/PHYSICS PERSONNEL IN NUCLEAR FISSION POWER PLANTS,E.T.C

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday-3-March-2018

Your relevant references are:
[1] “Qualified Manpower for Nuclear Industry” by NEA/OECD,1993
[2[ Relevant communications of Joseph-Christos Kondylakis
[3] Experience of Joseph-Christos Kondylakis as employee of “Ontario Hydro”/Nuclear Div.,Canada

“The first Nuclear Fission Reactor was created by Nuclear PHYSICISTS/specialized in Nuclear Fission, under the leadership of Nuclear Physicist Prof. Enrico Fermi...BUT...in today Nuclear Fission Power Plants is almost impossible to find...one! Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+Theoretically)!!...S.O.S....”

As this author understand the Difference between a Scientist,f.e. A Nuclear Physicist and an Engineer f.e. a Nuclear Engineer is that the Scientist discover the laws of nature , while the Engineer in optimum (space,time,case) apply the laws of nature....

It is of Fundamental Importance that the Scientists make some Assumptions and they put some Boundary conditions when they discover the laws of nature and they understand the Reasoning behind the discovered laws of nature , which all of these a typical Engineer may not fully understand or/and ignore , since Engineering most efforts are in the optimization process when apply the laws of nature and primarily in optimizing economy and technical factors...
                                                            ...BUT...
In a Severe Nuclear Accident/Catastrophe case(s) , when they are not exist explicit operation instructions & training , then in these perhaps original case(s) for the Nuclear System , the Nuclear Engineer because may Not fully understanding the explicit and Implicit ASSUMPTIONS & Reasoning made in the Nuclear System(s), he/she(Engineer) may Not be able to avoid a Severe Nuclear Accident(s)/ Catastrophe(s)...
In these Ultra Critical cases the existence of well qualified Nuclear Physicist(s)/specialized in Nuclear Fission (Applied+Theoretically) is Absolutely Necessity...
Thinking on the above mentioned,perhaps most Severe Nuclear Accidents/Catastrophes could be preventable,with most clear that the Chernobyl Nuclear Accident very possibly would not happened...
Considering the above mentioned and because,today,internationally,it is almost impossible to find...one! Nuclear PHYSICIST/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+Theoretically) to be employed in the operating Nuclear Fission Power Plants,therefore the International Nuclear Safety is in Very Critical situation...S.O.S...S.O.S...for the Humanity & planet Earth ecosystem(s)...

Related to our Theme and the above mentioned information, may be considered and the case of this author(Joseph-Christos Kondylakis) in the Big Nuclear Crime happened while he was working in “Ontario Hydro”/Nuclear Generation division, which is described in his Petition to European Parliament entitled “EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT INVESTIGATION(S) IN NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY,EURATOM,ONCOLOGY ,PSYCHIATRIC WAR”,submitted on 10-February-2018 And to his Law Action to the Prosecution of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece file no 381/2018 And to his relevant communications with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece, Canadian Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere...

Rating
Last discussed by EEA
Mar 06, 2018 08:48 AM
+

ivkero Dear ,

At this moment while i am writing you this, one of the Adriatic biggest deforestation is happening. I am writing you as a citizen of Bibinje, beautiful town, 7 kilometer southern of Zadar, surrounded by clean blue sea and a magnificent pine forest, some 50 ha that is about to be cut, just beacuse of private interest and unclear and corruptive manipulations. This forest was planted by Youth of Bibinje during 60s ​70s and 80s of past century.

Deforestation already began. These days, everything seems to be ready to destroy all the Pine forest with a alleged goal to plant some exotic vegetation, what is just a performance for the public. The goal of a company "Bio svijet", which bought a concession on a church land with a blessing from corrupted ruling politicians, is to achieve and get under control of huge and valuable territory with a direct sight on Adriatic sea. This terrain can be easily transformed to status of building area, due to newest Croatian laws. They apparently have a huge support of corrupted state apparatus and organs that have declared this area as agricultural, what it never was. Another thing is that by Croatian regulations, investor gets a huge money support for reconstruction of agricultural area, but i repeat, and you can see: This is not agricultural area- THIS IS FOREST, forest full of life, beautiful residence of owls, birds, turtles and other animals .

I contacted also Croatian organization Green Action but they seemed to be helpless to fight against Croatian corrupted law. I send you their conclusions below:

"Last year, the Zadar County declared an elemental disaster caused by fires in which huge forest areas disappeared. Yesterday began a clean logging of the forests above Bibinje to be planted there by the rogues. There are 2 forest parcels on this record, which clearly show the size and location of the forest, and therefore the importance of its preservation as the only buffer zone between the inhabited part of Bibinje and nearby quarries. Given that the mentioned parcels in the cadastre bear the mark of pastures, although it is in the nature of the forest, we asked from the competent Ministry that in accordance with the Law on Forests field survey decided that these two parcels are considered forests (which in nature is) and to prevent her further devastation.

We have been informed in the reply that this procedure is an administrative procedure and that, given that it is private parcels, we have to prove its legal interest. Green Action is a civil society association active in the field of environmental protection, and the Environmental Protection Act in such and similar procedures gives legal interest. Further responses from October 2016, although we repeated our inquiries and filed a petition to prove the legal interest, we never got it. This morning, about a hundred people stopped work, and in the morning, despite pressures, they announced a public gathering and a protest to save the woods. We hope not to give up on preventing further devastation. We will not."

Currently, big protests are taking place in Bibinje. Unfortunately, I am currently not able to contribute there. I had to move 2 months ago to Germany, because of economic reasons, but I can not just stand and do nothing.

With this sentences, i invite you to join and help to preserve nature as you did a lot of times. Your voice is a voice against corruption and political anarchy.

Ivan. K.

Rating
Last discussed by EEA
Feb 26, 2018 10:51 AM
+

AS1234 Hello,
You have made an excellent list:
https://www.eea.europa.eu/[…]/image_view_fullscreen ,
 I am intrerested to hear, if it is possible for you to create a similar list for the chemicals Sulfuric Acid, Chlorine Alkali and Phosgene, for the countries BE, NL, IT, ES, UK?
I would be a pleasure if you were able to help.

Regards,

Anna Sofie de Neergaard Simonsen

Rating
Last discussed by EEA
Feb 19, 2018 11:39 AM
Rating
Last discussed by EEA
Feb 13, 2018 03:55 PM
+

Stefan Dear EEA web team,

I am Intern in the animal nutrition sustainability unit of BASF SE and I am currently working on life cycle assessment of livestock production.

On your website we found an interesting excel-tool (
https://www.eea.europa.eu/[…]/view) which we are interested to use for our own purpose.
In “EEA data policy” Art. 4 I found the following sentence “Products created by EEA are considered a public good and where possible, they will be made fully, freely and openly available for others to use.” So am I right, that we could use the tool and the data for our work? And in case we want to use it as a part of our commercial animal feeding tool (AgBalance™ Livestock), would that cause any problems?

Furthermore, it would be interesting, if there will be a new version of the excel tool referring to the guidebook 2016.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me Stefan.Luebke@basf.com

Kind regards

Stefan Lübke
Applied Sustainability Nutrition & Health – Intern Sustainability Evaluation

Rating
Last discussed by EEA
Feb 09, 2018 08:52 AM
+

mgarnier Dear EEA web team,
I am using some of the information provided by your web site, in particular those located at: :
https://www.eea.europa.eu/[…]/water-scarcity-and-drought, under the heading: "water and marine environment", to write the introduction of a paper concerning adaptation measures to reduce the vulnerability of drinking water supplies to climate change in Europe.
Could you please suggest me how to to quote these pages? In some cases I am not able even to understand the year when the page has been uploaded on the net.
Kind regards and very many thanks in advance,

Monica Garnier

Rating
Last discussed by EEA
Feb 08, 2018 03:46 PM