The submission of enquiries to the Forum is closed from July 6th to August 31st 2017. We look forward to receiving your enquiry in September. If your enquiry is related to the right of access to documents as outlined in Regulation 1049/2001 regarding public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, please contact access.to.documents@eea.europa.eu or see access to documents. We apologise for any inconvenience
Please login or register to participate.
Discussion
pmouilhade2 Jan 21, 2013 04:23 PM
Hi everybody,

I am trying to download dataset from corine 2006 seamless vector data especially the Industrial and Commercial units.

The link seems to be broken and redirect to the following page :
http://www.eea.europa.eu/[…]/view
I am unable to download the link and it seems that the clc06_c121 is the continuous urban database.

Could you do something because I would like to perform some research on land use...
Regards,
Pierre
Replies (2)
EEA Jan 22, 2013 12:33 PM
Dear Pierre,

We double-checked the link and it doesn't seem to be a problem. Your difficulties to download the data may have been caused by external reasons such as a slow Internet connection.
pmouilhade2 Jan 22, 2013 02:03 PM
I have tried to download data via internet explorer, google chrome and firefox...

I always have the following error on the targeted page :
Error Missing BLOB file for '/data-and-maps/data/clc-2006-vector-data-version-2/121-industrial-or-commercial-units/clc06_c121.zip'

It is strange because Continuous Urban and Discontinuous Urban worked but not industrial !
Regards,
Pierre