next
previous
items

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sound and independent information
on the environment

– or –
Please login or register to participate.
File

1990 Corine data in excel

Description
Hello,
Some months ago (February 2012) I have sent an email to EEA regarding Corine Land Cover data for my thesis corresponding with Vibeke Arildsen; I've received the attached file for 2000-2006 changes. Since then, I have been asking for a similar file but with 1990 CLC data. Despite my ensuing emails, I have never got a reply and I wonder if through this forum you can help me out.

Thanks a lot,
sofia p.
Comments (3)
EEA Dec 14, 2012 04:05 PM
Dear Sofia,

We apologise if you didn't received our previous emails. However, we did answer you on the 08/10/12 regarding this specific query. As explained in this email, we do not have the CLC 1990 data available in Excel.

The licenses for the 1990 dataset are more restrictive than for CLC 2000 and 2006. This means that we are not entitled to publish any vector version of CLC 1990.

Best Regards,

pagliasofia Apr 12, 2014 08:54 AM
Thank you for your comment. In the email I received to my personal email address from Vibeke ARILDSEN (eea.enquiries@eea.europa.eu), she wrote that "The CLC 1990 inventory is also available, but not in production. Our expert will therefore need more time in order to compile them. We will get back to you as soon as it is ready." So I wondered if it was ready now and if there had been changed in the policy regarding the 1990 raster data. Thank you very much again for your time and cooperation, sofia p.
EEA Apr 15, 2014 03:52 PM
The raster version of CLC90 is available at http://www.eea.europa.eu/da[…]1990-raster-3#tab-metadata. Free to use as long as source is acknowledged.